KIDS ARTS-THE CHILDREN'S CIRCUS OF MIDDLETOWN
CHILDREN’S CIRCUS OF MIDDLETOWN 2021
How to Register: As of 6/17/21 registration has closed and is at capacity.
• For registration questions call the Arts Office at 860-638-4510.
• Deliver forms with check/money order to Municipal Building, Arts Office, Room B-11, 245 DeKoven Drive, Middletown, CT 06457
• Make check payable to City of Middletown.
• Documentation for waivers & assistance must be submitted to the Arts Office. Call for assistance, 860-638-4510.
• Space is available to city residents on a first-come, first-served basis.
Program Location: MacDonough Elementary School, 66 Spring St., Letter from Director
Program Dates: July 6, 2021 - August 6, 2021, Monday - Friday, No program Monday July 5th
Program Times: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Participants: Please call the arts office for updated information on enrollment status.
Teeny Tiny Circus Troup ages 5-7 yrs. ENROLLMENT FOR TINY TROUPE HAS CLOSED AND IS AT CAPACITY.
Core Circus entering grades 3 - age 15 yrs. ENROLLMENT FOR CORE GROUP HAS CLOSED AND IS AT CAPACITY.
Forms and Supplemental Documents are made available at the links provided below.
Please read for full program details. This form has been updated as of 6/11/21.
General Medication Information Submit with registration form.and
KIDS ARTS continues to demonstrate the City’s commitment to the next generation of creators, local artists and organizations. KIDS ARTS provides the funding and cooperative administrative support to enable our wonderful artists and arts/culture organizations to share their creative programs and talents with the youth of our City. Presented by Oddfellows Playhouse Youth Theater, this 5-week interdisciplinary full-day program culminates in a spectacular circus performance presented to families, friends and community members.To connect with Oddfellows Playhouse and their youth programs, visit their website at oddfellows.org