Apply for a City Job!
Open positions from different City departments are posted frequently. Please follow the below directions to apply:
- An official online application must be submitted during the established posting period through the City of Middletown's online application portal. TO APPLY TO PUBLIC POSTINGS, CLICK HERE!
- Click the Job Title of the position you'd like to apply for and review all relevant information, such as the vacancy notice, full application instructions, and the job description.
- Select the green "Apply" button when you're ready to put in an application.
- Use a valid email address to create a user account, or log in if you have an existing account.
- Complete each tab within the application as required.
- Click "Next" after each page.
- Review your entire application and attachments for accuracy. Once complete, click "Proceed to Certify and Submit."
- After reading the certification information, click "Accept and Submit" to send your application to the City of Middletown for review.
Check to ensure that you receive an email confirming that your application was sent to the City of Middletown. If you do not receive the confirmation email, it is your responsibility to contact the City of Middletown's Human Resources Division. If you fail to do so, your application may not be considered for the opening you have applied to.
Once applications are submitted, they cannot be changed.
Please apply for the below positions on PoliceApp.com!